IRON BENCH ROSSA
Made in Italy
Altezza (mm) 520 Lunghezza (mm) 1400 Larghezza (mm) 586 Peso vuota (kg) 86
Iron Bench is the first multifunctional bench designed and manufactured entirely in Italy.
The core of Iron Bench is made of laser-cut steel and can hold up to four pairs of both hexagonal or circular dumbbells.
The comfortable seat is made of high-quality, closed-cell, inert padding with a non-slip antibacterial coating.
In addition to a tidy equipment storage for an effective workout, thanks to its two hollow compartments at the ends that can hold kettlebells or med balls and the core of the bench that can house dumbbells, Iron Bench is above all a complete functional training and HIIT Training station.
Iron Bench is a flat bench that allows you to performe traditional exercises, with free weights and barbells, serving also as a platform to train plyometrics and explosive strength of the jump (plyobox), thanks to its heavy weight that makes it solid and stable when used.
Together with Iron Bench are included:
- 3 elastics with power tube handles of different resistance, to naturally increase power and muscle coordination
- 4 pairs of hexagonal dumbbells (2.5-5-7.5-10kg), to perform complete exercises for arms, chest and back
- 1 Kettlesoft Executive 8kg, for intense workouts, both for legs and for the upper body.
The product is completed by:
- Two solid side handles, made of chrome-plated steel and ideal for performing push-ups, squats and core stabilisation exercises;
- Six special slots in the structure, which become the ideal hooks for elastics, cables and handles.
- A metal bar that serves as a support for ropes.
- Length (cm): 140
- Width (cm): 58.6
- Height (cm): 52
- Weight (kg): 86 - empty
- Height of padding (cm): 7.0
- Width of compartments at the ends (cm): 80
- Diameter of handle grips (mm): 30
You might also like